Background

Monday, December 23, 2013

Sisters

Raquel is growing up so fast. She is very expressive, just like her mommy :)






I can't believe how my baby is not a baby anymore!! She is looking so grown up each day.  



Raquel making cute faces






I think Chiara would win the title of best little helper, if there were such a contest! And she does really well too

"Hey mommy that looks fun, I want to do it too"


Raquel, aka "Codilia" :)


Finally, a broom she can manage :)

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Que grandes lagrimotas...Que le pasaba? Chiara tan linda siempre...Gracias por compartir

Bessy Herrera said...

Ella si se parece a Cody pero tambien al Obispo (Hector). Ahora tenes las dos manos ocupadas. Lo bueno es que uno se vuelve mas hábil. Aprende a hacer mas cosas en poco tiempo y hasta baja de peso con tanta locura :)