Background

Monday, December 23, 2013

Oldies

There are some pics from months past that I would like to post before moving on. They say that I can turn this blog into a journal with pictures and stuff so I really want to keep these ones.

Ward activity at a park. We were not ready for how cold it was going to be, so Chiara got to wear mommy's sweater. I can't believe how little Chiara looks in these pictures. They are from April-May this year, not too long ago, and she has grown sooo fast these last couple of months!


Chiara's first time hitting a piñata. Sure glad that people from my ward know how to celebrate! :)
This was Emma's first birthday party

We found a honduran restaurant 25 minutes away from us. Oh was I happy! Honduran food is what I crave the most when I am pregnant...

I remember with Chiara's pregnancy, I was pretty much posting pics of my belly every week! With this second pregnancy I barely took pictures of me! I hope when Raquel's older she doesn't notice or complains about it :) But here are a couple from the last stretch of my pregnancy


This one is a keeper. I will glance at it years from now and it will bring lots of memories and feelings. Probably not a great picture per se (who wants to see my bare belly?!) but very meaningful to me. I had to go to monitoring twice a week to make sure Raquel was doing ok. For a moment there she had stopped growing it seemed, and was small for her gestational age. I believe that thanks to priesthood blessings, fastings and prayers from family, she is doing great now, my little miracle :) Even the extra pounds that I had to put in (and that I am now having a hard time to lose) will be a sweet memory.


The sweet sisters from the ward organized a baby shower for me, so Raquel was lucky enough not to get only hand-downs from Chiara


Chiara has been such an amazing big sister, very loving, very happy to have Raquel around. She makes sure she includes Raquel in her prayers and is always wanting to hold her and kiss her and hug her.




Raquel's baby blessing. What a sweet day :) So very neat to notice how different these two girls are and how very much their Father in Heaven knows them


My little helper :) Broom's a bit too big for her but she does what she can

Raquel at three weeks. I can't believe she's almost 12 weeks

Date night minigolfing.


Chiara takes very good care of her baby. After changing baby's diaper, it was that dreaded time of day, tummy time


 While the grandparents were visiting, Cody and his dad went deep sea fishing. They caught very weird specimens (if you ask me) and had a lot of fun!

 Chiara loves loves loves to sing and conduct and anything music related. She knows a lot of tunes already and some with lyrics, like the ABC, twinkle twinkle, head shoulders knees and toes and some others...


Bright and early to go clean the chapel with daddy








1 comment:

Claudia said...

Me admira como ha crecido Chiarita, ya esta perdiendo su baby fat...Love the pictures