Tuvimos la oportunidad de disfrazar a Chiara dos veces este mes, una para la fiesta de disfraces de la juventud de la iglesia, y la otra para el 31 Oct. Fuimos con una amiga a un sembradio de calabazas a tomar fotos. Estuvo divertido, a pesar del solazo que hacia! :s
Esto es todo. Para que escribir mas, si las fotos algunas veces cuentan una mejor historia que las palabras :)
Our cute little spider
The only spider in the world that I could possibly like!
I think this one is really cute. Chiara being so friendly and trying to grab Mikal's hand.
At the pumpkin patch, with Karen and Mikal
Growling like a cub!
Chiara doing the best she can with all that sun shining on her face!










2 comments:
She is just so cute! Me encanto el disfraz del cub...so adorable..Love you guys...excited to see you!
Chiara is just too cute! She looks so much like you, Lourdes. I love her costumes - Hailey was a lion this year, too. Halloween is so much more fun when you have kids to dress up!
Post a Comment